As the Fort McMurray wildfire continues to evolve, Syncrude remains focused on the safety of people and our operations.
Syncrude employees are encouraged to use the below resources to access the latest information including Special Bulletins: www.SyncrudeCentral.ca
A resource for Syncrude employees to get the latest company information regarding the Fort McMurray wildfires. A Fort McMurray Wildfire Update site has been added to Syncrude Central and is available via a button on the top-left side.
- If you or someone you know is having difficulty logging into Syncrude Central try these steps to gain access.
- If it’s your first time to SyncrudeCentral.ca, register an e-mail address and password for this site.
- If you are a returning user, log in with the email address and password you created earlier.
- If you have trouble logging in, click on “Trouble logging in? Click Here” on the SyncrudeCentral login page. Use this page to troubleshoot problems and reset your password.
- If problems continue, contact email@example.com and your access will be reset. Syncrude Information Hotline — 780-790-5047 or 403-570-2303
- This hotline will be answered by a live operator. You can call with questions about urgent needs you may have, and questions about coming back to work, etc.
- Syncrude is sharing wildfire information and updates via our official Twitter account @SyncrudeCanada.